Welcome to the Foreman Group
The Foreman Group is a multidisciplinary team of building design and construction service providers dedicated to the higher education, K-12 schools, government, military, religious, multi-family housing, and commercial markets. Our team of independently operating but collaborating companies is focused on providing exceptional value-added services.
The Foreman Group specializes in different aspects of the building and design industry including Architecture, Construction Management, Building Commissioning, Roofing Design and Document Proofing.
Work Region | Mid Atlantic Region
A brief timeline of the growth of the Foreman Group Companies follows:
- 1956: Clifford G. Foreman opens a one man office in Zelienople, PA. The firm name is Clifford G. Foreman Registered Architect
- 1957: Clifford G. Foreman partners with Anthony G. Dorsch. The firm name changes to Foreman Dorsch Architects.
- 1964: James R. Bashford joins Foreman Dorsch Architects as a partner. The name changes to Foreman Dorsch Bashford Architects.
- 1972: Clark C. Wallace joins Foreman Dorsch Bashford as a partner. The firm name changes to Foreman Dorsch Bashford and Wallace Architects.
- 1983: The firm name changes to Foreman Bashford Architects and Engineers.
- 1986: Foreman Bashford Architects and Engineers becomes incorporated. Phillip G. Foreman becomes an owner.
- 1987: Phillip G. Foreman opens an eastern Pennsylvania office for Foreman Bashford Architects and Engineers in Manheim, Pa.
- 1991: Phillip G. Foreman starts and incorporates Foreman Program and Construction Managers (FPCM).
- 1991: The eastern Pennsylvania office continues to grow and a building is purchased and renovated in Manheim, Pa. to house Foreman Bashford Architects and Engineers and FPCM.
- 1993: James R. Bashford retires and the firm name changes to Foreman Architects Engineers (FAE) Inc.
- 1996: Phillip G. Foreman starts a 501(c)(3) charitable organization called The Foreman Foundation. The quest of The Foreman Foundation is to find the cure for melanoma cancer in memory of John Bruno Jr.
- 1998: Phillip G. Foreman becomes president of FAE and Clifford G. Foreman retires.
- 2000: Michael J. Arnold becomes Vice President of FPCM.
- 2003: A change order reduction process is created called Reviewing and Proofing of Specifications and Plans (RAPOSAP).
- 2004: Phillip G. Foreman becomes CEO of Foreman Architects and Engineers.
- 2004: Foreman Building Commissioning (FBC) is created by Phillip G. Foreman.
- 2005: PerFOREMANce Roofing Specialists (PRS) is incorporated in the Foreman Group Companies.
- 2007: Clifford G. Foreman passes away.
- 2007: Foreman Design Build (FDB) is incorporated in the Foreman Group Companies.
- 2008: Foreman Construction Claims Services (FCCS) is incorporated in the Foreman Group Companies.
- 2014: The eastern office is moved from Manheim, Pa. to Akron, Pa.