Foreman Architects Engineers, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented individual to fill the position of Project Architect in our Zelienople, PA (Pittsburgh area) office.
- Ability to take a project from the conceptual phase through the construction phase.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Plan layout of project.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepare scale drawings.
- Integrate engineering elements into unified design.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with contract documents.
- Administer construction contracts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
5 years experience with the same company
LEED BD+C accredited
Expert with BIM software
Extensive experience in the design & BIM drafting of sustainable design of educational, healthcare and commercial projects.
A competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with qualifications. Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401(k) with Matching and Profit Sharing Plan; paid holidays and vacation; continuing education, in-house training and development opportunities. Visit our website www.foremangroup.com for details on all of our job opportunities. Apply online, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resumes to Foreman Group, HR Dept., P.O. Box 189, Zelienople, PA 16063. No phone calls please.